Role of Telecom in Crisis
Key Discussion Points
- How did the telecom industry deal with the surge in demand?
- What are the lessons learned from the crisis?
- How can the telecom sector support in crisis management?
- What should India do to strengthen its digital infrastructure?
- Where are we headed: The “new normal”
- What should business do to drive growth after COVID?
Who Should attend
- Government Policy Makers
- Telco Decision Makers
- IT Managers
- Network Heads
- Network Managers
- IT Security professionals Users
- IT & ITES (BPM)
- Retail & e-Commerce
& Executive Chairman
President-Asia Pacific &
Cisco Systems Inc
The first Voice&Data TLF Dialogue with Airtel and Cisco saw the speakers deliberate on the role played by the telecom sector in crisis management, the “new normal” trends, and India’s infrastructure needs for a digital economy.